If you are reading this page now, I bet you have decided to make money through Internet while sitting in front of your PC and surfing, chatting, playing games or just wondering what chances you have to earn some money. I am not going to persuade you that what I propose is easy to achieve, but if you are eager to make money through Internet, I am ready to show you one of the ways you can do it. I’ll explain every stage of this process to you step by step, so that your start can be easier and quick.
This way of making money has one great advantage - you do not need to have any funds whatsoever for a start. And this is only one of a number of other advantages – you have no fixed working hours; you don’t have a nasty boss, who is always breathing down your neck; but you have the pleasure of sitting comfortably in the quietness of your cozy home … Well, there is one disadvantage, I can think of, and that is - no colleagues to chat with while drinking your beloved coffee, but this won’t kill you, I promise.
You can earn about $100-$250 per month, additionally to your monthly budget, depending on the time you spare. However, if you decide Internet to be your basic source of income, you’ll have to devote a bit more time and be a bit more persistent, but eventually your efforts will be paid off – each month you’ll have the chance to add to your monthly budget as much as $800-$900, and even more.
What kind of sites are the PTC (paid to Click) and PTR (paid to read) sites? These are sites where the ad is presented under the form of an email (PTR) or a banner (PTC). Reading the email or clicking on the banner opens a new window that sends you on to the advertiser. When the time set by him/her (5-60 sec) is up, another $0.001 to $0.01 is added to your account. The size of this sum depends predominantly on the time the whole ad is run and on the PTC site itself, as well. Have no faith in sites that give an amount of money going beyond $0.02. During the time the ad is shown you do not need to keep the window with the ad itself be active; you can minimize it and do anything else.
What you first thought, I suppose, was "…$0.01 – isn’t it too little?” No wonder, because that’s what my first thought was, too. But let’s strike a balance.
- 20 ads x 0.01$ = 0.20$
- 30 days x 0.20$ = 6$
- 30-40 sites x 6$ = 180$-240$
This is the plain balance-sheet, but without rendering an account of the most valuable of the whole system – the referrals. These are the people you have directed to a certain PTC site (direct referrals) or have hired from the respective PTC site against payment (rented referrals). Each time a referral clicks you receive a given sum. In most of the PTC sites it is equal to the half of the amount of money received by the referral himself/herself, namely from $0.0005 to $0.005. Now let’s strike a new balance, this time with 10 referrals taken into consideration.
- 10 referrals x 20 ads x 0.005$ = 1$
- 30 days x 1$ = 30$
- 30-40 sites x 30$ = 900$-1200$
You can obtain referrals from the very PTC site by paying a given sum of money. Its amount depends on the number of referrals you buy. Here I show you the prices of a different number of referrals of Neobux.com - one of the hottest site.
- 3 referrals - 0.75$
- 10 referrals - 2,5$
- 20 referrals - 5$
- 30 referrals - 7.5$
- 50 referrals - 12.5$
- 70 referrals - 17.5$
- 100 referrals - 25$
The big problem the referrals pose is that some of them seize to be active, i.e. at one time they stop to click. That means they do not bring you any revenues. For such cases the PTC sites have provided for a referrals "recycling”, i.e, the inactive referrals are replaced.
In addition let me give you some recommendations how to organize work.
1.Create an Payza or PayPal balance for getting the money from your earning PTC website.
2. Register and create an account on these sites.
3. Click all of your ads everyday and keep an eye out for extra ads.
4. Earn 0.75$ through clicking your ads everyday.
5. Transfer the money from your main balance to your rental balance.
6. Rent a pack of 3 referrals.
7. Turn on AutoPay.
8. Maintain your referrals and recycle the ones that have low average.
9. Buy more referrals when you can.
10. Do NOT cash out any of the money that you gain in your main balance as this is used for buying more referrals and maintaining them.
11. Once you reach 500 rented referrals, stop renting anymore referrals and just maintain the ones that you have. That means recycle the bad clickers and keep an average of 2 at least.
12. Build up your money to about $100 and then upgrade to Golden.
13. Once you get Golden membership, keep renting more referrals and maintaining them. Once you hit 1250 referrals, you can stop renting referrals and just maintain them and start to cash out your money.
It's worth trying, I assure you. Good luck.